Up to £34000.00 per annum
3 months ago
TPP are working with a community based charity. They are recruiting an executive assistant to their Deputy Group Director
This is a 12 month contract to cover a maternity leave.
Responsible for: PA to the Group Director and Chief Financial Officer
The purpose of this role:
The Executive Assistant will ensure that the Director is organised to allow focus on priorities and to ensure that she and her division deliver to the strategic objectives. We
are looking for an experienced EA with strong instincts and a passion to get things right. You will be the sort of person willing to roll up their sleeves and get involved. Excellent written and verbal
communications skills and expert level proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) are imperative. This is a busy role, so the role holder needs to be highly organised and
meticulous, able to cope with managing multiple tasks and demands at the same time.
Some of the key responsibilities:
1. Provide comprehensive and seamless administrative support to the Deputy Group Director, including effective inbox and diary management, travel arrangements, meetings, making decisions about priorities and schedules, administrative systems and filing management.
2. Play an effective and appropriate gatekeeping role as the primary point of contact, dealing with incoming calls, email and post.
3. Line manage and support the Personal Assistant to the Group Director and Chief Financial Officer and provide necessary training, support, coaching and mentoring as required. Allocate and prioritise work as necessary.
4. Identify and resolve issues which can be managed without the Deputy Group Director's direct personal involvement
5. Develop an understanding of the Deputy Group Director working style and priorities in order to facilitate effective administrative support and to represent her effectively to internal and external stakeholders.
6. Manage specific projects on behalf of the Deputy Group Director, often of a complex, sensitive and confidential nature.
7. Provide high level administrative support on confidential matters, undertake research and compile information, and conduct correspondence across a wide range of issues.
To be successful in this role
Experience of working as a proactive EA/PA to an Executive Director
Line management experience
Extensive experience in co-ordinating internal and external meetings, with the ability to manage last minute changes
A good command of the English language and a proven record of accurate minutetaking
Excellent administration, office and IT skills including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel
Experience of working in an information sensitive environment
A demonstrable ability to liaise effectively with employees and external stakeholders
at a variety of levels, communicating with clarity and confidence
Ability to research, analyse and summarise information
If you are interested in this role please get in touch ASAP