Hammersmith and Fulham, London
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
3 months ago
TPP are delighted to be working with an incredible Children's charity who work hard to make a difference to seriously ill children's day to day life's. They are looking to recruit an Executive Assistant/Senior PA.
Are you confident, resilient and curious minded? Do you have strong time management skills?
Do you have strong IT skills and knowledge of Office 365, SharePoint and powerpoint?
This organisation would consider 25 hours a week or full time hours 37.5 hours.
To be successful in this role you will also need:
* Significant experience as an assistant at this level and ideally in a similar kind of fast-paced
* Experience of preparing Board papers and minutes
* Great written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent organisation, prioritisation and influencing skills
* Attention to detail even when up against tight deadlines
* Experience of dealing with confidential documents and issues
The main purpose of your role is to free up SMT time from administrative tasks, pre-empting queries and managing in-coming workload
Some of the responsibilities will include:
* Act as the key point of enquiry and contact for the Senior Management Team
* Manage the team to ensure realistic deadlines are given and time booked for tasks requiring SMT involvement.
* Optimise SMT time with proactive diary management and organisation of meetings
* Provide screening and email management with the ability to proactively draft and reply to emails
* Organise and maintain SMT digital files; support with O365 ways of working.
* Key point of contact for Trustee queries, preparation of Board & Committee meetings and papers, writing and circulating minutes and follow up actions
* Organising and attending meetings if required, providing briefs and organising travel, recording minutes, decisions and actions and ensuring that actions are followed through
* Research, preparation and management of documents ensuring contracts, letters etc are completed and responses received in a timely manner
* Recording expenses and submitting claim
You are interested in this exciting opportunity please get in touch now!
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.