City of London, London
about 1 month ago
Employment Type: Ongoing – Part Time Volunteer, to start ASAP
Cause: Financial Education for young people
Role: Executive Assistant / Team Support
Location: City of London (currently WFH, anticipated until March 2021)
Working hours: Flexible largely to suit candidate - ad hoc, expected to average 16 hours per month. Board and sub committee meetings occur quarterly and require attendance for minute taking from 4pm to 7pm.
Short description of role:
RedSTART is a charity with the objective of, through education, putting young people in control of their finances and giving them the skills to manage their financial futures. We are a small, friendly team of dedicated and enthusiastic people. Having grown from a team of 3 in 2012 to over 30 today, we have already helped over 3,000 children in the UK.
We are currently seeking an Executive Assistant (EA) / Team Support to work with us on an ongoing basis. You will be responsible for providing first class organisation, administrative and PA support to the CEO and the COO, as well as Team Support to the 3 Heads of Department, covering Fundraising, Product Development and Education Engagement. The role is split 50/50 between EA and Team Support.
Previous experience in a similar role is desirable, but it is not essential.
- Diary Management
- Coordination of meetings
- Minuting board and sub committee meetings
- Checking and verifying trustee details
- Completing Presentations
Team Support responsibilities
- Arranging and minuting Team meetings
- Supporting new starters. Checking and verifying volunteer details
- Maintaining team documentation
- Planning and co-ordinating workshops, events and mail merges
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Effective minute taking skills
- IT/ MS office skills, including Powerpoint
- Good team player
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV to: Sarah.firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you.