N. London, London, England
£14.10 - £15.38 per hour
2 months ago
Cause: Education Charity
Role: Executive Assistant / General Manager
Location: Kentish Town
Employment Type: Temporary ongoing
Salary/rate: £14.10 - £15.38 an hour (27,500-30,000k per annum)
Working hours: 37.5 hours a week
CLOSING DATE: ASAP
Our client an Education Charity are seeking an Executive Assistant / General Manager to the Chief Executive to start ASAP on an ongoing basis, the main purpose of the role is to ensure the smooth running of the office supporting the CEO, senior managers and staff.
Short description of role:
- Daily interaction with the CEO and Senior Management Team
- Organise Itineraries for travel and accommodation
- Support weekly senior meetings
- Co-ordinate and circulate Board papers
- Organise team events
- Maintaining the CEO's Dairy
- Booking meetings
- Database Support
- Assisting with fundraising events
- General Administrative duties such as being the first point of call for all guests and visitors
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV quoting the reference number in the subject line.
If you know someone who is interested in this role please ask them to contact me directly. Please make sure they mention your referral, as we reward recommendations with a £100 Amazon voucher if we find them a permanent job.
We look forward to hearing from you.