City of London, London
£28441.00 - £33460.00 per annum
over 3 years ago
An established Regulatory body based in Central London are currently recruiting for an EA to their Executive Management Team (Chair and Chief Executive) to work on a permanent basis providing overall EA support.
Main duties for the EA to Executive Management Team:
Develop comprehensive understanding of the EMT's networks.
Time and diary management.
Filter and prioritise for EMT's attention.
Establish excellent links as a POC for colleagues in the organisation.
Meeting coordination, minute taking, meeting notes, agendas.
Travel and accommodation booking.
Essential criteria for the EA to Executive Management Team:
- Extensive experience in a similar role at senior level.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Demonstrable all round meeting skills and coordination ability.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and communication skills.
- Outstanding organisation and time management.
To apply for this EA to Executive Management Team role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 64183DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.