City of London, London
£28441.00 - £33460.00 per annum
10 months ago
An established Regulatory body based in Central London are currently recruiting for an EA to their Executive Management Team (Chair and Chief Executive) to work on a permanent basis providing overall EA support.
Main duties for the EA to Executive Management Team:
Develop comprehensive understanding of the EMT's networks.
Time and diary management.
Filter and prioritise for EMT's attention.
Establish excellent links as a POC for colleagues in the organisation.
Meeting coordination, minute taking, meeting notes, agendas.
Travel and accommodation booking.
Essential criteria for the EA to Executive Management Team:
- Extensive experience in a similar role at senior level.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Demonstrable all round meeting skills and coordination ability.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and communication skills.
- Outstanding organisation and time management.
To apply for this EA to Executive Management Team role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 64183DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.