£34,657 per year
OS Temp Team
over 2 years ago
Executive Assistant - International Development Charity
Our client a international relief charity have an exciting opportunity for EA, this post is a urgent requirement so you must be able to start at very short notice, they are seeking a highly experienced EA preferable with exposure in the NFP sector, you will be highly efficient and able to work under high pressure and tight deadlines.
The Executive Assistant will play a pivotal role in supporting the Head of the Unit lead the Department in achieving the committed Annual and Strategic plan goals.
The position is responsible for providing high-level, comprehensive, proactive and professional diary, travel and administrative service to the Head of the Unit, to enable them to function as smoothly as
possible. They will also act as the link between the Unit and the wider office in regards to day-to-day office management and internal communications.
- Experience of working at Executive Assistant level with senior management and senior level clients, preferably in a complex, international and geographically dispersed organisation
- Experience of successfully and professionally managing senior manager's inbox, facilitating their workload and diary, including researching and booking of international travel, visas and accommodation
- Ability to proactively identify key issues, think ahead, anticipate needs and use judgement to adapt solutions to meet situational needs
- Ability to manage complex and highly confidential information
- Excellent social skills, able to operate with diplomacy, tact and empathy
- Fluency in written and spoken English with ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing, face-to-face and over the telephone at all levels
- Ability to remain focused and calm under pressure in order to deal with ambiguities and conflict
- High level of competency with the MS Office suite (e.g. Outlook email/calendar, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and experience of using social media / digital communication tools - AV/VC conferencing, Skype for Business, etc.
- Experience of drafting correspondence and other documents on behalf of senior executive
- Numerate with the ability to present and analyse data
Cause: International Development
Role: EA to Head of Medical Programme's Unit
Location: Central London
Employment Type: 6 month contract to start ASAP
Salary/rate: £34,657pa (pro-rata)
Working hours: 40pw
Closing ASAP for this role the successful candidate will be required to interview next week and start immediately (1week notice might be considered for the right candidate)