£35000.00 - £37000.00 per annum
Chenda Mc Manus
12 months ago
We are working with a membership body based in central London who are looking to recruit a Executive Assistant and Governance Support.
As Executive Assistant and Governance Support you will provide secretarial support to the CEO, Secretary and Senior Management Team.
Your main responsibilities will include
- Build relationships with CEO, SMT and Council key contacts.
- Provide Administrative support for Presidential team, CEO and Secretary.
- Prepare reports, briefing papers, letters and emails.
- Administrative contact with Council members, maintaining Council member records.
- Provide administrative and Governance support the Secretary for Council meetings.
They are looking for someone who
- Has good interpersonal skills and the ability to build internal and external relationships.
- Attention to detail and deadlines.
- High level of expertise in Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Ability to produce letters, emails and reports; and to proof read documents.
- Ability to draft correspondence and letters.