City of London
£30k - 35k per year
over 3 years ago
We are recruiting two new roles for the same charity.
So two fantastic opportunites to work for this multi-faceted Social Enterprise based at Waterloo.
Please note that once every three weeks you will be required to support a board meeting between 6pm-8pm - these hours can be claimed back in Leiu.
Your main duties will be to support the charity Directors with diary management and travel arrangements.
Faciliating board meetings and other ad-hoc projects.
- Extensive PA or EA experience.
- Strong minute taking and Excel skills
- Experience of providing EA support to Director level or above.
- Experience supporting board meetings.
- Free Membership at local Gym
- 9% Pension contribution
- Season Ticket Loan
To apply for this Executive Assistant role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 52734GM.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.