£28k per year + pro rata
over 3 years ago
A well-established membership organisation with a Further Education focus are seeking a part time (2.5 days per week), Executive Assistant to support their Chief Executive (CE).
Main duties for the Executive Assistant:
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to the CE, as well as other senior colleagues as necessary
- Support various meetings at Senior Level, taking minutes and action notes as necessary whilst providing prior briefing to the CE
- Diary management
- Organise travel, accommodation and conference room bookings
- Undertake and contribute to projects as required
Essential criteria for the Executive Assistant:
- Substantial experience of providing high level secretarial support to senior management in a busy work environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral Good IT skills, including Word and Outlook
- Ability to deal with colleagues at all levels
- Knowledge of the HE sector would be advantageous
To apply for this Executive Assistant role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 53244SBR. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.