City of London
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
1 day ago
Your new Career:
TPP Education Recruitment are currently partnered with a London based University with a world class reputation. They are proud of their international student and staff community and are committed to offering an inclusive and supportive environment for everyone. They are looking for an Academic Executive Assistant to join their team on a permanent, full time basis.
You will be Supporting the Dean of Faculties and Dean for Academic Development and Innovation.
Your new responsibilities:
* Diary management by booking internal and external meetings.
* Coordinating the smooth running of faculty academic processes, including liaising with other teams to highlight issues and arrange for them to be addressed to underpin operational effectiveness.
* Monitoring progress on academic initiatives and projects, and proactively ensuring that appropriate action is taken.
* Creating, implementing and maintaining office and information management systems to keep track of projects, documents and working papers.
* Liaising with staff on behalf of the academic leadership team typically around organisation and coordination.
* Minute taking at meetings and following up on actions required.
* Preparing documents and presentation materials for the academic leadership team.
* Supporting the academic leadership team with any other ad hoc administrative
Your new benefits:
* Hybrid Working opportunities
* Group life assurance
* Private Healthcare
What you will need to succeed:
* Experience in an Executive Assistant role supporting multiple Senior Managers
* Experience of diary management
* Experience of project management
* Experience of working in an educational establishment
* Be adaptable and comfortable with change
* High level of competence in the use of IT, especially MS Office.
* Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
* Outstanding organisation and prioritisation skills.
* Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
* Resilient, with ability to remain calm and measured under pressure.
Your next steps:
If you believe you have the skills and requirements listed above, then please apply today with an attached CV.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.