Up to £42000 per annum
6 months ago
Our client, an award-winning international think-tank, has a permanent vacancy available for an experienced EA.. This role has excellent benefits, including 30 days annual leave.
Key responsibilities for this EA opportunity:
- Diary management for the Director, including travel, internal and external meetings
- Efficient oversight on the Director's email inbox: ensure an appropriate response to internal messages and external invitations and create a process for reviewing them in accordance with individual needs.
- Book travel and accommodation for the Director
- Organise in-person & virtual meetings. Take minutes, agendas, action points
- Day-to-day office management and administration
If you are an experienced EA/PA providing executive support at senior level (Director upwards) in the not for profit sector, then I would certainly recommend expressing your interest. Be prepared to work in a busy fast paced office environment. Naturally you will be extremely well organised and be a optimistic problem solver. Excellent stakeholder engagement and communication skills will be key for fitting into this small, friendly working environment.
To apply for this EA to Director role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 73932DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.