Up to £18.88 per hour
almost 2 years ago
Executive Assistant / PA - Temporary
Our client a leading health membership body are seeking a high-level EA to join the team in January on a temporary basis for approx. 1 month initially, central London based in walking distance from the tube station.
The role of the Executive Assistant is to provide confidential, high quality, effective and pro-active support to the Directors, to enable the delivery of strategic operational objectives. The post holder will also play a key role in supporting collaborative communications between Directors, the relevant Vice Presidents and Officers of the College and staff to facilitate matrix working.
Duties include but will not be limited to:
- To provide proactive administrative support to the Directors to include; diary/appointments management, confidential issues, travel/hotel bookings, meeting arrangements and keeping track of work deadlines.
- To ensure all information and papers relating to the Directors' meetings are provided prior to the meeting in a well ordered and presented manner.
- To coordinate attendance at various meetings liaising between colleagues, officers, members and external stakeholders including organising events such as the divisional away days and divisional meetings and servicing meetings.
- To ensure that the Directors are regularly briefed in writing or verbally highlighting actions that have been forwarded to other managers to action and chasing these actions as appropriate.
- To provide administration and monitoring of Directors' emails and telephone correspondence, ensuring strict confidentiality and proactivity at all times by drafting replies or directing emails to colleagues on behalf of the Directors.
- To use a variety of software packages to produce correspondence/ documents and maintain presentations, spread sheets and databases, checking for accuracy and good quality presentation in all correspondence.
- To maintain efficient filing and bring forward systems to ensure that essential deadlines are met and to ensure efficient management of information, including making certain that electronic and paper records systems are well maintained.
- Experience of providing PA support or working as an Executive Assistant to staff at Director level
- Experience of working in a busy and demanding office environment effectively and to tight time schedules
- Experience of working with and influencing a wide range of people at all levels of an organisation and strong experience of working with a variety of teams across an organisation.
- Experience of minute taking and preparation of board level papers for meetings
- Experience of organising events.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written including excellent report writing skills and the ability to present information in a fluent and persuasive manner to people at a range of levels
- Well-developed experience and knowledge of Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel, Explorer, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to deliver multiple objectives within short time frames to high standards and to meet multiple deadlines.
- Ability to act to minimise errors and inaccuracies, maintaining high standards of accuracy and correctness in dealing with information and data. Adopting an orderly and precise approach to work paying careful attention to following standard procedures and ways of working.
- Excellent proven organisational skills and an ability to adopt an orderly and precise approach to work paying careful attention to detail and ability to following standard procedures and ways of working
Role: Executive Assistant / PA
Employment Type: Temporary, 1-month approx. starting January
Working hours: 35pw