City of London, London
£30046.00 - £36914.00 per annum + Enhanced Pension
over 1 year ago
A leading University located in the heart of London are currently in search for an experienced Executive Assistant to support the everyday functions for two senior members of staff. This role would suit a candidate who appreciates variety in their workload and is able to communicate effectively with a range of audiences. In providing a fully comprehensive executive assistant service, you will manage diaries and emails, as well as servicing University Committees and Boards.
* Prioritising workload and a range of tasks
* Strong interpersonal skills, you will meet and liaise with external visitors and assist with the preparation of presentations.
* Project management including initiating, undertaking and completing projects
* Confidentiality and diplomacy when dealing with sensitive information, such as financial data as well as staff matters.
* Meet objectives and tight deadlines
In order to make a success of the role, you will have:
* Experience of working as an EA or PA to a senior member of staff within Higher Education
* Excellent written and communication skills
* A basic understanding of budgetary management and monitoring
* A positive and proactive attitude
* Advanced keyboard and IT skills
With 42 days of annual leave and the opportunity of an enhanced pension, this is a great opportunity for the right candidate to take their career to the next level.