£31400.00 - £33400.00 per annum
Chenda Mc Manus
8 months ago
This leading professional Membership Body have an excellent opportunity available for an Executive Assistant on a permanent basis. As Executive Assistant you will provide administrative and project support to the Deputy Chief Executive and Director of Clinical Quality and Research.
As Executive Assistant you will be responsible for diary management, organising meetings, events, managing emails and organising travel. You will also need to have strong committee servicing, preparing agendas, distributing papers and taking high quality minutes.
This is a permanent role paying between £31,400 to £33,400.
The key responsibilities for the Events Planner are
- Personal Assistant to 2 Directors
- Manage all correspondence for the Directors.
- Manage Directors inbox, calendar, appointments and task list.
- Supporting the Clinical Quality and Research Departments.
Their ideal candidate will
- Have EA/PA experience at senior level, preferably with a Royal College or Membership body.
- Experience of committee servicing at board level.
- Project/Programme management experience.
- Be able to work independently.
As an organisation they offer a great package of benefits including 26 days holiday, increasing by 1 day per year to 29 days, pension, season ticket loan, flexible working and a training and development scheme.