£38000 - £40000 per annum
2 months ago
An educational institution based in Clapham are looking for an Executive Assistant to provide high level administrative support to the Director and senior staff. Applicants must be fluent Russian speakers. You will play a key role within the School whilst they go through a redevelopment, as well as being the first point of contact for many senior members of the institution. You will be responsible for liaising with key external stakeholders, so this is a role for someone with impeccable written and verbal communication skills, as well as someone with a professional manner.
Your key responsibilities will include:
* Diary management, as well as scheduling and organising meetings.
* Managing the office
* Using SAGE ONE to invoice and prepare monthly reports, as well as liaising with book keeping staff and handling the expenses.
* Handling and responding to enquiries, as well as organising and writing high-quality correspondence.
* Timetabling and room allocations.
* A degree
* Fluency in both English and Russian, as well as excellent written skills in both languages.
* Previous experience as an EA/ administrator in an office setting.
* Good experience of Microsoft Office and Sage One
This is a really exciting opportunity for a bi-lingual Executive Assistant to join an exciting institution that is being completely transformed. If you are interested in applying please email your CV to email@example.com