City of London, London
Up to £24852.00 per annum
3 months ago
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a great team in a historic landmark; they are seeking dynamic senior administrator who can step in and hit the ground running in a fast-paced environment.
Main duties for the Executive Assistant:
* Managing the day-to-day running of a busy, fast-paced Director's Office
* Acting as the public face (internal and external) of the Director's Office, receiving all incoming requests, and leading on prioritising and addressing of tasks
* Leading on diary management for the Director - scheduling, planning, prioritising, ensuring the calendar is always current and up-to-date.
* Responsibility for coordinating all the Director's meetings, including collecting and greeting VIPs, organising catering, reservations, papers etc
* Co-ordinating the Director's travel itineraries and requirements
* Essential criteria for the Executive Assistant:
* A professional approach and a high standard of presentation
* A friendly, positive and flexible attitude to work
* Demonstrable experience of providing high quality administrative support to multiple senior staff in a busy office environment
* An ability to manage a high volume of varied tasks with rapidly changing deadlines in a high-pressure environment
* Excellent grammar and spelling and a focus on accuracy and attention to detail always and evidence of having delivered this
* The ability to communicate confidently, effectively and professionally with people at all levels - including senior external contacts and VIPs - and provide excellent customer service
* A high level of competence with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
To apply for this Executive Assistant role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 66232CH. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.