£0.00 - £28000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Temp to Perm
Job Title: EA
Location: Hertfordshire- Letchworth Garden City
Contract: Temporary to Permanent
Salary: £28000.00 per annum
Start date: ASAP
Our client, an affordable housing organisation are recruiting for an experienced EA Working within the Facilities and Business Support Team. You will provide effective secretarial and administrative support to three to four Directors and provide support to a portfolio of meetings.
You will also:
- Have strong IT skills including Microsoft office packages;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Filing and retrieval of correspondence as necessary;
- Dealing with telephone calls to the Directors;
- Prepare agendas, co-ordinate papers and take minutes for a portfolio of meetings; distribution of papers;
- Organising and maintaining the Director's diaries;
- Operating a bring forward and follow-up system, ensuring that enquiries are responded to within the time limits set out;
- Writing and actioning routine correspondence;
- Liaising with Board members, Chief Executive and senior officers on behalf of the Directors, particularly in their absence;
- Provide cover on reception and assist with general duties of facilities such as franking external post and helping to create a great place to work.
- Carrying out administrative tasks such as photocopying, ordering of stationery etc.;
- A positive 'can do' attitude;
- Any other reasonable task set by the Directors.
Key Skills required
- Experience of providing an effective admin service to senior stakeholders;
- Knowledge of managing and dealing with third party suppliers;
- Experience of working as part of a team, yet using own initiative;
- Ability to deal with colleagues in a tactful and friendly fashion;
- Ability to manage workload and time effectively;
- Ability to deal with clients confidentially.
- Manage regular changes to workload;
- Make decisions focused on the impact to our Directors;
- Articulate detailed information in way that is understood by senior stakeholders.