£18k - 22k per year
about 3 years ago
Executive Administrator - 4 month contract
Our client a youth charity based in Southwark are seeking a experienced administrator to offer support to the senior team, this will involve providing administrative and diary management support to the Chief Executive, contributing to the smooth running of the office including day to day contact with suppliers, basic financial management, health and safety, data inputting, filing, answering the phones, greeting visitors and managing the organisation of meetings.
- Experience of administrative work
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent IT skills (including Excel, Word etc) and good experience of using databases and on-line communications.
- Basic financial experience such as managing petty cash and checking expense claims and invoices
- Experiencing of producing agendas, compiling meeting packs and taking accurate minutes.
£18,000 - £22,000pa (pro-rata)
4 month fixed term contract
TPP Reference: 53177PMR