£23000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
4 months ago
About the role
Our client, an established Membership organisation and sector specialist, has an exciting opportunity to join them in as an Executive Administrator. This will be a permanent position where you will be providing administration and general support to a large team on multiple project streams. It offers 30 days annual leave and flexible hybrid remote working.
The key responsibilities for the Project Administrator:
- Support smooth running of programme delivery
- Stakeholder engagement with the organisation's partners and board
- Meeting coordination, meeting documents and note taking
- Assist with signposting general queries coming into the team
- Information record keeping and filing
- Adhoc general administrative tasks
- Ability to provide financial admin support, including raising POs and processing invoices for payment
It is essential that you have proven experience of providing general team wide and project support in a similar setting. You will need excellent communication skills and be able to demonstrate engagement experience at multiple levels, outstanding interpersonal skills is what we are after. Naturally you will have excellent administrative skills and good IT skills, including Microsoft Office packages: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Mail merge, Databases, and the Internet. Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise work appropriately.
If this sounds like the role for you, then we would love to hear from you. We are reviewing CVs as and when we are receiving them so if you are keen to apply, then please do so today.
TPP are always keen to speak with candidates looking to work in the sector so if this role isn't quite right for you, please do check out our website www.tpp.co.uk and pop your CV over to us!
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.