£35000.00 - £37000.00 per annum
4 months ago
An internationally acclaimed Awarding Body are looking for an Exams Manager to manage the Exams Team and ensure accurate and timely delivery of all stages of the examinations process from order entry through to the issuing of results and certifications.
Main job responsibilities:
* Manage the UK based exams team including recruitment, training and development and performance management.
* Monitor the performance of the exams team against key metrics, review ana analyse performance against KPIs and produce management information reports.
* Support ongoing compliance with Ofqual by submitting quarterly data returns and liaise with the Quality Assurance, Qualifications and BD Teams as necessary to ensure best in class delivery of qualifications.
* Identify and implement changes to continuously improve the exams workflows.
* Ensure the team are delivering outstanding Customer Service and oversee the production of user guides and supporting documentation.
* Liaise with external suppliers to support the delivery of qualifications.
In order to make a success of this role, you will have:
* Experience of managing an exams team with a high level of daily activity and a need to work to deadlines.
* An ability to inspire, motivate and coach a team to perform highly.
* Exemplary customer service skills and experience of working with CRM systems and databases.
If you are looking to take that next step in your career and would like to apply then please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number J74631HS by the closing date of 19th April.