£21000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
3 months ago
We are working with a global membership body to recruit for an Exams Assessment Analyst to join their Qualifications Production team on a permanent basis.
The Qualifications Production department is accountable for the quality, rigour and security of the organisation's core qualifications by producing exams that are fair, consistent, regulatory compliant fit for a technology-based delivery and error free.
Located within this department, as the Exams Assessment Analyst you will be pivotal to the creation, validation and publication of a variety of exam formats across multiple specialist systems. You will oversee the process, analysis, systems and external academic experts in the creation of a group of exams. All of these exams must meet the organisation and regulatory quality standards and be delivered to strict deadlines. Reporting to the Exams Assessment Manager you will contribute to the successful delivery of all operations and projects within the team.
* Lead on exam content commissioning by analysing the balancing attributes of multiple question banks to determine future question requirements in order to maintain optimal exam content for each exam session, this includes leading the preparation and administration of new commissions
* Complete quality assurance checks on question submissions in relation to industry best practice and house style in order to maintain the integrity of exam content. This includes chairing panel meetings attended by internal teams and a wide variety of external examining teams which include academic experts and sector professionals
* Create question pools and multiple test specs in accordance with test security and regulatory approved psychometric model
* Perform detailed exam simulation analysis to ensure question pools support the delivery of balanced exams making recommendations to Heads of Department for adjustments in order to meet regulatory requirements
* Complete final validation by undertaking detailed checks on exam test specs and exam simulation analysis to ensure all students receive accurate, fully-operational balanced exams. Both pieces of analysis are vital to the foundations of exams being delivered successfully and error free
* Lead on the recruitment of external academic experts and sector professionals, deliver training to these individuals and manage the performance of the writers
In order to make a success of this role you will have worked within a professional body or similar education organisation. You will have previous experience of assessments, exams or quality assurance of these products. With excellent attention to detail, you will have high levels of computer literacy to be able to create and manipulate Excel data. As well as excellent relationship building skills, you will demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills. It would be preferable if you had knowledge of the latest developments in computer-based assessment methodology.
This is a great opportunity to join a forward-thinking organisation with some great benefits including flexible working arrangements, private healthcare, pension, life assurance and much, much more! Whilst the organisation are currently working from home, they will consider remote and hybrid options moving forward. Please do get in touch for more information by sending your CV to email@example.com.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.