£34000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + pro rata
about 1 year ago
A specialist Ofqual-regulated awarding organisation for Tourism, Hospitality & Culinary programmes is seeking a part-time, Examiner to work as part of a team to manage and monitor the assessment, marking and quality assurance processes for hospitality and tourism qualifications from Levels 3 to 7.
This includes handling external verification of UK and overseas centres, practising a validity-based approach to developing assessments and contributing to the review of qualification structures, content and assessment and delivery materials.
* Substantial experience of delivering and/or assessing hospitality/tourism management programmes in FE/HE, ideally with IV responsibility. EV experience an advantage.
* Experience of Quality Assurance and maintaining standards
* Experience of meeting regulatory requirements for vocational qualifications; knowledge/ experience of Ofqual an advantage.
* Excellent communication skills in order to support delivery centres
* Appropriate teaching and assessing qualifications required
* Hotel management qualification and work experience within hotel management
Ideally the role will be office based but they could be flexible for the right person.
For more information, or to apply please send a copy of your CV to the Education Team quoting reference number J71762KP.