£20.20 - 20.20 per hour
over 3 years ago
Evidence and Evaluation Manager - Interim
As Evidence and Evaluation Manager you will lead and co-ordinate work with colleagues across the organisation to strengthen the charities evidence base and improve the evaluation of its activities and impact. The successful candidate will have strong analytical and research skills; the ability to work at all levels of evidence and evaluation – from individual projects and service delivery to the strategic; and experience of supporting others in a range of evaluation and data collection methodologies. Finally the person will have the ability to support others, including the communications team, to transform information and evidence into stories the organisation can use internally and externally.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Degree level education in social research or other numerate subject, or appropriate professional qualification or experience.
• Knowledge, understanding and experience of the importance of organisational performance management and impact measurement and of the frameworks/ tools that can be used.
• Demonstrable experience of a range of evaluation and data collection methodologies.
• Experience of engaging with service users/members in participatory evaluation/measurement approaches.
• Demonstrable experience of quantitative and qualitative analysis of a range of complex data for needs-analysis, evaluation, organisational performance and impact measurement.
• Experience of training and supporting colleagues on how to gather evidence and use monitoring and evaluation tools.
• Ability to work on own initiative and take personal responsibility for making things happen as well as being an effective team member.
• Ability to work collaboratively, while taking a leadership role.
• Excellent computer literacy, including advanced excel skills (essential).
• Confident in using digital tools to compile and collect information and communicate with stakeholders.
• Willing to learn new digital skills if relevant to the role.
• Excellent written and communication skills, with the ability to read, review, understand and present complex information clearly and succinctly in plain English to a range of audiences, including high quality management reports.
• Strong analytical and research skills.
• Fluency in English, with French and/or Spanish and/or Arabic an advantage but not essential.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact effectively with colleagues and develop professional relationships at a distance.
Role: Evidence and Evaluation Manager
Location: North West London
Employment Type: Temporary - up to 1 year
Salary/rate: £20.20ph (Salary equivalent £36,700)
Working hours: 35pw