Up to £12.64 per hour
about 1 year ago
Events Planner - Temporary
Our client a leading scientific academy are looking for an experienced events planner to join the team over a busy period of 3 months.
The Event Planner is a member of the conferencing team and their role is to ensure that third party meetings held at the academy are delivered to a very high standard. Initial enquiries are managed by the sales team and once confirmed, the operational aspects of the events are managed by the event planning team.
The role will suit an individual who would like to work as part of a small, busy team but who enjoys meeting new people as well as building relationships with clients over time. It will suit someone who has good interpersonal and communication skills, presentation skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Be able to respond to emails in a timely manner
- Be able to take and make calls and answer basic questions
- Be able to input details from the final details into KX
- Be able to work autonomously
- To feel confident to discuss event details with clients
- Have experience in the events industry
- To be able to deal with problems in a timely and efficient manner
- To have a high standard of customer service
- To be able to communicate and work in a team
Cause: Scientific Academy
Role: Events Planner
Location: Central London
Employment Type: Temporary - 3 months
Working hours: 35pw with ability to be flexible due to events