£25000.00 - £27000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
A Trust that raises funds that enables advice agencies to continue to help vulnerable people access legal advice is hiring for an Events Officer (Sponsored/Challenge events) to improve, develop and organise their events.
As the Event Officer, you will manage sign ups to the events using Salesforce (training provided), draft event correspondence, attend, help at, and supervise events, as well as manage the follow up with participants of the events. There will also be specific events allocated to you which you will lead on in the organisation and delivery of. You will also work with the Event & Fundraising team to produce event and fundraising materials, and will be involved with the recruitment and management of volunteer interns.
Your role will also involve maintaining and developing the organisation's database of supporters and event information, maintaining good relations with internal and external contacts, and maintaining and assisting in developing the organisation's website and online presence.
You will have the following skills and experience:
* Experience of event co-ordination (Sponsored/Challenge events).
* Experience of using social media for business.
* Confidence with IT including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and the internet.
* Ability to work well under pressure, with strong organisational skills to cope in a busy environment with competing demands.
* Proven ability to communicate with a wide range of people and to liaise with other organisations.
* Highly motivated, with ability to work on own initiative and as part of a small team.
* Ability to work outside office hours if required, particularly in the build up to events, other busy periods and on the day of events.
* A positive attitude to problem solving
* Enthusiasm for the organisation's cause and their work and commitment to social justice and equal opportunities for all
I am reviewing CV's as and when I am receiving them so if you are keen to apply please do so today.
TPP are always keen to speak with candidates looking to work in the sector so if this role isn't quite right for you, please do check out our website www.tpp.co.uk and pop your CV over to us!
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.