£26633.00 - £29592.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
An excellent hybrid working opportunity for an experienced events fundraiser or assistant to manage your own portfolio of events, whilst working in large well-established team at this national health charity. If you want to gain exposure to high profile events and are passionate about working with supporters who are tightly connected to the cause, then this could be a brilliant role for you.
The TPP team is supporting this large charity with the search for an Events Officer, where you will maximise income through delivering key third-party events including, runs, cycles, and triathlons.
This is a permanent role, reporting into the Event Manger and responsible for:
- Growing both income and engagement through delivering a variety of third-party events
- Line managing an Event assistant
- Excellent supporter journey stewardship, building relationships with participants to encourage high levels of retention and amount raised
- Managing the logistics and delivery of events from training days, to cheering points and post-race follow up
- Managing 'behind the scenes' administration of events
- Working closely with Marketing and Community teams to covert queries and grow number of participants
- Working with Event Manager to secure sponsorship and in-kind support
This role will suit an individual with experience of challenge event management and demonstrable experience of successful participant recruitment, development of supporter journeys and stewardship communications. You will have the ability to build rapport quickly and a good knowledge of the current events market and key trends. This role is ideal for someone looking to sidestep to a larger charity or step up from an assistant level.
To apply, please send through a CV in response to this advert in the first instance, and a TPP consultant will follow up with information about the role, organisation and recruitment process. Alternatively, contact Sema Hussein via firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a confidential discussion
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.