Up to £27000.00 per annum
10 months ago
TPP are working with a healthcare charity to recruit an Events Officer. You would be part of an inspiring team, working with a charity with big growth plans. As an organisation they support world leading research, and innovative healthcare projects.
The purpose of the Events Officer role is to contribute to the charity's strategic goals delivering a programme of events fundraising opportunities for supporters with the aim of growing the supporter base and significantly increasing voluntary income to underpin their grant-making activity. The postholder provides operational delivery and supporter care, working closely with the Community & Events Manager to develop the events programme.
Some of the key responsibilities:
- Be responsible for ensuring detailed project plans and timelines are in place for all fundraising events, to ensure key deadlines are met and activities are delivered.
- Ensure income, expenditure and KPIs are carefully monitored. Be responsible for delivering to income targets and ensuring efficient management of expenditure. Achieve net contribution and maintain acceptable ROI for all activities.
- Create and deliver marketing plans to promote and recruit supporters to fundraising events for the Charity, working closely with Marketing & Comms team to reach target audience and channels.
- Coordinate production and distribution of all marketing collateral for fundraising events, including digital, social media, third party advertising and printed materials.
- Work with the Community & Events Manager and Supporter Care Manager to review and develop excellent supporter journeys for event participants.
- Deliver excellent supporter care to all event participants, ensuring all relevant information, advice and fundraising support is available. Be responsible for sending out all items required as part of the supporter journey for event participants e.g. fundraising packs, clothing, fundraising materials.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with supporters to inspire and facilitate long-term fundraising value. Take responsibility for account managing key relationships, as required, including delivery of tailored supporter development plans.
If this role sounds of interest and you would like to know more, please get in contact ASAP.