Up to £24000 per annum
3 months ago
Events Officer - 6 months
Our client a faith-based charity is seeking an enthusiastic and hands-on events officer to join the team, this role is based in Kent, this role will be reporting to the Events Manager, you will be supporting with a variety of small and large-scale events in various locations.
The post holder will assist the Events Manager in developing efficient and effective working policies and procedures.
- To assist in preparing schedules and timetables for church events
- To assist the Events Manager in preparing reports as and when requested
- To liaise with other Ministries, and in addition to liaise with outside organisations regarding events.
- To assist the Events Manager to itemize exhibition stands, advertising sales and other statistical information.
- To assist the Events Manager to develop and produce project plans of different events
- To assist in project management
- To assist in the development of and the follow through of programme checklists
- Assist the Events Manager to prepare agendas for meeting
- To handle non-standard queries and complaints on all aspects of events management
- Hold weekly meeting with Events Team
Applicants must have:
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills,
- Good interpersonal skills in person and on the telephone are essential
- Proven project management skills
- Flexibility and an ability to cope in a fast-paced environment
- Applicants must demonstrate the ability to work in a multi-faceted role
- Applicants should note that this post would require some elements of lifting and carrying
Location - Chatham, Kent
Salary £24,000pa (pro-rata)