£28k per year
over 3 years ago
A leading regulatory body are seeking an Events Officer to join their Communications team in their South West London office.
The successful candidate will assist the Events Manager in implementing the organisations communications strategy by raising the organisation's profile by supporting both internal and external events.
Main duties for the Events Officer include:
- Provide administrative support to a range of events, including conferences (c.80 delegates), seminars and other departmental events.
- Source a variety of suitable venues, update budgets and ensure various marketing materials are displayed when attending events.
- Responsible for the delivery of a range of internal events, including away days and internal meetings
- Project support surrounding communications strategy
- Maintain systems and processes for the event function
Essential criteria for Events Officer include:
- Experience supporting event coordination in a charity, public sector organisation or regulatory environment.
- Great team player with excellent communication skills
- Experience using a range of windows based software packages
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to use own initiative
To apply for this Events Officer role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 52988SBR.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.