£30000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
A well-respected UK soldiers and veterans charity is looking for an experienced challenge events fundraiser to join their team in London, working in a project-based role, with a focus on a single mass participation event. This role is a fixed-term contract for 1 year.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Project managing a key annual event, increasing overall participation and net income.
- Developing and delivering creative and effective marketing plans, targeting both warm and cold audiences, utilising traditional and digital media.
- Managing annual income and expenditure budgets.
- Recruiting and managing event volunteers / co-ordinating all staff travel, accommodation and itineraries.
- Developing and implementing effective communication plans with event participants to encourage fundraising.
- Using Raiser's Edge to ensure all enquirer and participant data is recorded.
To be successful in the role, you will demonstrate strong project management skills and excellent supporter care credentials, together with the ability and credibility to build and develop participation and income from the event.
You will be able to work on your own initiative to deliver the project, ultimately to deliver a high-quality experience for the participants, sponsors and other event attendees that will secure an excellent ROI and repeat business.
The closing date for this vacancy is 10th November.
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible