£35000.00 - £36000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Events Manager role working at a leading children's charity with the opportunity to delivery some of the most highly regarded mass events.
TPP's Fundraising and Development team are currently supporting a well-known national charity as they look to recruit a new Events Manager to lead on the delivery of a calendar of mass events. This is quite a busy period for them so are looking for a safe pair of hands that has experience of end to end management of challenge events.
Job title: Events Manager - Mass
Charity: Youth charity
Location: London and home working mix - 1-2 days in the office.
Salary: £35,000 to £36,000
* Work alongside the Head of to deliver a portfolio of sector leading challenge events.
* Project manage all aspects of delivering the events from venue sourcing, liaising with suppliers, financial reporting and the health and safety.
* Proactively seek opportunities to innovate and further evolve event portfolio, focusing on reputable third party.
* Effectively lead and manager external stakeholders and volunteer committees to deliver successful and compliant events.
* Work closely with other departments like Individual Giving, Comms, Marketing to drive acquisition and exceptional stewardship.
What they are looking for:
* Excellent knowledge and understanding of event fundraising especially challenge events.
* Brilliant project management and planning skills.
* An understanding of wide-scale mass event management and the components of successful supporter or consumer engagement.
* Experience of effective budgeting and reporting on team successes.
If you have read through with interest and want to find out more about this amazing opportunity, get in touch and we can arrange a time to chat.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.