Up to £32000 per annum
about 1 year ago
TPP are working with an international charity who believes no one should go hungry and provide regular meals to children and families in the most neglected parts of the world. Working alongside the fundraising manager you will be developing new and existing fundraising events. This role is home based to people living in the London Birmingham or Bradford regions.
Key responsibilities of the role:
* To develop and implement fundraising events targeted at the community, high net worth individuals and corporates.
* Work alongside the fundraising manager to utilise fundraising opportunities.
* Plan events with a 360 perspective from idea, delivery and to post event duties.
* Recruit volunteers for events.
* Work to budgets, targets and timescales in an effective manor.
* Work with the marketing team to publicise the events.
The successful candidate will have:
* Successful experience in generating income from events.
* Excellent project management skills.
* Motivation to work independently.
* Sensitivity to differences in culture and nationality.
* The ability to speak urdu, arabic or bangla would be desirable.
Our client welcomes applications from all sections of the community. The client is currently works closely with Pakistani and Bangladeshi community groups ; such groups are particularly encouraged to apply.
All applicants will be selected on the basis of suitability for the job only.
Closing date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Zoe on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.