Up to £31000 per annum
Chenda Mc Manus
19 days ago
We are working with a membership body based it Hertford who are looking for an Events Manager to join their team. This is a standalone events role for the organisation, working closely with the Marketing and Membership teams.
This role will focus on supporting the member experience through organising online and live events, seminars and conferences. There is a focus on managing their volunteers who make up their member network, and who help deliver regional events as well as their annual dinner conference.
As Events Manager you will
- Develop and implement an events content plan and strategy
- Develop and grow the event portfolio
- Work with the Research and Insight Manager ensuring the events programme meets the needs of the members
- Work with the marketing team to increase attendance and engagement
They are looking for someone who
- Has experience in delivering both online, live and hybrid events
- Ability to investigate, evaluate and analyse information to produce event insight
- Able to identify new opportunities to commercialise their membership
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.