£36000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
About the role
A professional membership body for Optometrists is looking for an Events Manager to develop and manage a planned programme of events. This is a full-time role on a permanent basis offering the opportunity to manage a varied portfolio of events. There will be flexible hybrid working options in this role.
As the Events Manager, you will ensure that the events delivered through live and online channels continually meet the needs of members and their learning preferences. You will ensure all events are delivered effectively, within budget, and support the strategic objectives and brand value of the organisation as well as generating revenue opportunities.
You will have budget management responsibility of all events and will also be responsible for the management and development of the team administrator.
You will have the following skills and experience:
* Extensive event management experience including line management experience
* Experience in costing events, budget planning and management
* Experience running complex events, some simultaneously, with multiple streams/high volume of suppliers and stakeholders
* Excellent skills in key stakeholder relationship management
* Persuasion, negotiation, diplomacy and presentation skills including a clear and friendly telephone manner
* Knowledge and experience of promoting conferences and events
* Understanding of an event management software system
I am reviewing CV's as and when I am receiving them so if you are keen to apply please do so today.
TPP are always keen to speak with candidates looking to work in the sector so if this role isn't quite right for you, please do check out our website www.tpp.co.uk and pop your CV over to us!
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.