Up to £30000 per annum
23 days ago
A forward thinking and dynamic membership body are currently seeking an experienced Events Manager to work within their busy events team. The Events Manager will play a key role in supporting the Senior Event Manager to deliver their flagship event, to an exceptionally high standard. The event is a three-day event which will take place online.
This is an end-to-end event management role which will best suit someone with experience of online events, speaker/programme management, stakeholder engagement, events technology, inter-departmental working, delegate management and on the day event management.
- Act as main point of contact for speakers
- Ensuring deadlines are met and sessions are on track and continuing to meet brief
- Ensuring speakers feel fully involved and updated throughout the event cycle
- Ensuring event platform and websites are fully populated and up to date, in conjunction with the Senior Events Manager
- Delegate management and support in conjunction with wider events team where needed
You will be immediately available and comfortable working remotely. Candidates do not need to be London based to apply for this role.