£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
11 months ago
A calendar event of the year is coming up! Are you the Event Manager to help this fantastic baby charity arrange a weekend to remember? The right person will have experience arranging large scale events with 1400+ attendance. You will be joining a team for seven months during the lead up and post event. The main purpose of this role is to help deliver logistics for a number of events including a post-race reception.
Key responsibilities for the Event Manager:
- Manage the delivery of an exceptional post-race reception
- Including all planning, set up and de-rig
- Source and manage all suppliers for the event
- Work with the event sponsors and key stakeholders to deliver their objectives
- Work with marketing to create impactful branding
- Produce staffing plans for the event weekend and deliver concise team briefings
- Work with the Event Assistant to recruit 100 volunteers
As an experienced Event Manager working on similar sized events, you will have knowledge of writing risk assessments and a high level of attention to detail. Naturally your organisational and presentation skills will be second to none. You will have a proven track record of building relationships with stakeholders, internally and externally i.e. suppliers, volunteers. Substantial event management experience will ensure you have the confidence to deliver on all aspects of this high profile and large scale event.
To apply for this role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 71446DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.