4 months ago
Managing our Events Committee and our other volunteers working in schools and events. Reporting to the Events Committee Lead.
- Raise the profile of Charity, locally and nationally through events.
- Develop and oversee our Events Plan.
- Coordinate community events that will attract new supporters and maintain the support of existing supporters.
- Develop new exciting and innovative events.
- Work with our fundraising team to ensure opportunities for fundraising are maximised.
This is a voluntary role which is home based ideally in or close to the Harpenden area and requires an average of one day per week plus on average attending one meeting a month with the Events Committee.
Experience in the charity sector is necessary.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org