£31000.00 - £37000 per annum
over 3 years ago
If you are looking to work for an ambitious organisation with exciting growth plans this could be a great opportunity for you. This cancer charity is recruiting for an Events Manager to lead on a wide ranging portfolio of exciting cultivation events including private dinners, legacy events, a lecture series, carol concert and a Royal Palace event.
The successful applicant will undertake the following duties:
- Working closely with other teams across the charity, building strong relationships both internally and externally
- Develop and implement a long term events strategy to ensure the rejuvenation of longstanding events and underpin growth of net income
- Supplier and venue management, including cost negotiation
- Planning and monitoring expenditure budgets
- Lead on arranging bespoke hospital visits for supporters
This would be a great role for someone who has experience of managing large events with both internal and external stakeholders. You will need strong project management skills gained through managing a variety of events and if you have worked with boards previously that would be a real asset. This role will give you the opportunity to develop the portfolio of events, bringing your new ideas and implementing them.
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV . We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.