£30k - 33k per year
over 3 years ago
A well respected health charity is recruiting for an Events Manager who will be responsible for building a successful programme of running and challenge events, increasing the profile of events, and levels of net income for the charity.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Developing and implementing a rolling, multi-year, fundraising strategy
- To set and meet participation targets as well as income targets for each event
- Ensuring business and marketing plans are in place for all activity and that campaigns are evaluated
- Managing the events budget, allocating resources to achieve maximum value and reporting and re-forecasting as required
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- A track record of successful event management including overseeing marketing and advertising campaigns
- Excellent written, verbal and presentational skills with the ability to communicate to a wide audience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience of developing strategy and budgets to ensure events and projects meet departmental objectives and KPIs
Closing Date: 15th May
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.