£30k - 34.5k per year
almost 2 years ago
This is a great opportunity to join one of the UKs most respected charities to help manage established and new challenge events. Working within a great team and with a fantastic manager you will be responsible for a portfolio of exciting events.
The successful applicant will undertake the following duties:
- To lead on the planning and delivery of running and challenge events
- Developing new recruitment strategies to maximise the number of supporters taking part in events
- Regularly report on the recruitment and income for all sports events
- Ensure all supporters are stewarded in a consistent and cost-effective manner
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Ability to prioritise and manage a demanding workload
- Experience of building strong working relationships with supporters and stakeholders
- Experience of organising and delivering fundraising events
- Strong organisational skills and ability to manage all aspects of administration
Closing date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.