almost 4 years ago
We are working with this fantastic women’s health charity for the role of Events Fundraising Manager. The charity is looking for an experienced Events Manager to manage their flagship awards ceremony. You will be responsible for managing the delivery of all elements of the event and manage post event actions, including the evaluation of the event. This is a Fixed Term Contract of four months.
Key responsibilities include:
- To deliver the awards dinner to budget
- Contribute to the post evaluation of the event so learnings are captured and opportunities are maximised.
- To ensure there is volume, calibre, and sponsorship from individuals and corporate audience.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Events management experience, preferably in a fundraising setting
- Proven track record of building relationships with stakeholders
- Proven track record of achieving income targets
Closing Date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.