£40000 per annum
almost 4 years ago
Are you an events manager that is not able to utilise their creativity? I am working with a forward-thinking elderly charity who a looking for a strategic events manager to build a calendar of challenge and special events. There is no line management currently but the view to appoint 2 officers with programme growth.
Key responsibilities for the role:
- To build the portfolio and strategy of successful owned, bespoke and third-party fundraising events in agreement with the Head of Events.
- The priority is challenge events where arrangements have been made with the London Marathon, Tough Mudder, Great North Run and Royal Parks with the view to build on this portfolio.
- Secondly are special events, the charity is holding their first Christmas concert.
- To work alongside other income streams
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience of creating new successful fundraising events.
- Have experience of managing challenge events.
- Have experience of successfully pitching to third party organisers for places.
- Experience of line management.
- Experience in special events is desirable.
Closing Date: 15TH November
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Zoe on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.