£25,021 - 28,224 per year
about 3 years ago
Local Charity – Events Fundraising Manager - £25,021 - £28,224 – Chester – J53683EDR
Are you an experience Events Fundraising Manager looking for a new challenge?
I am working with a local charity who have touched many hearts in the local area. They are looking to appoint a new Events Fundraising Manager. We at TPP have been lucky enough to watch this team develop and grow. This truly is a fantastic team to be a part of. As the Events Fundraising Manager you will be responsible for developing and implementing a program of vibrant events. We are looking for someone who has many ideas and can produce financially successful flagship events for the Charity. You will also develop the portfolio of challenge and sporting events. This role covers all types of event fundraising.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with the following experience;
- A sound knowledge of events fundraising techniques
- A good understanding of donor relationship management
- An understanding of supporter motivations
- Self-evident experience of working in an Events fundraising management role
- Experience of developing and the implementation of an events strategy
- Experience of delivering mass participations, large, and high profile events
- Experience of working of securing sponsorship for events
- Experience of promoting and marketing a wide range of events
To discuss the role in more detail please call Ellisa Thompson 0191 2299595
To apply for this fantastic role please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference J53683EDR and the job title Events Fundraising Manager
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.