£30000 - £31000 per annum
10 months ago
A world leading fundraising department is looking for an events fundraiser to manage their portfolio of bespoke challenge events. Including their own triathlon , walk and bike ride as well as exploring adding new events to the calendar.
The events team is becoming increasingly successful and while there is no line management at the moment there could be the opportunity in the future. You will have another member of the team to support you with stewardship.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Be the lead for marketing the events to drive the number of participants per events
- Be creative and bring new ideas to the table
- Work with suppliers and stakeholders , internal and external.
- Budget Management
The successful candidate will have experience in:
- Bespoke events (ideally will consider people with 3rd part experience)
- Evidence of growing participant number and income from events and be able identify the reasons why it was successful.
- Fantastic stakeholder management.
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Zoe on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.