City of London, London
£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
9 months ago
Our client is a well-established Membership Body, based just two minutes from Fenchurch Street Station, in the heart of the bustling city.
This is a particularly great time to join the team, as business is booming!
They are recruiting an experienced Events Executive to manage a suite of events, including member-orientated seminars, conferences and especially relating to the various volunteer-led SIG's (special interest groups).
The role offers plenty of autonomy, with the management team ensuring you have full responsibility for the events programme, as well as scope to develop the programme and truly make this your own.
Your main duties will include:
- Supporting venue-finding and catering for SIG events
- Setting up events on the central event booking system
- Develop, manage and grow an innovative new programme of events (e.g. networking events and conferences)
- Working with internal stakeholders to develop a programme for the annual conference, liaise with speakers and execute all necessary logistics.
- Manage the annual Graduation, Awards Ceremony, Annual Lecture and AGM as required.
- Promoting events via email, social media and updating website
- Liaising with SIG leaders RE: potential speakers.
- Distributing presentation material before and after meetings.
- Striving to increase attendance / engagement of events.
- Working with the Marketing & Communications on the publication of thought-leadership guidance output.
You will need extensive experience in a similar role - Please get in touch asap with your CV and I can forward more info to you.