£26500.00 - £28200.00 per annum
4 months ago
A well-known health-focused charity is currently looking for an Events Executive to join for a 6 month period, contributing to the co-ordination and development of their challenge events programme.
There is the possibility of an extension or the position being made permanent further down the line.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the team with the planning, delivery and development of sporting events
- Sole responsibility for project-managing a small selection of events
- Liaising with external suppliers to ensure smooth running of events, supporting with logistics and marketing when required
- Working with the team to deliver a communications plan for all event participants
- Working with your manager to develop and deliver a marketing strategy for a selection of events
The ideal candidate for this role would have a couple of years' fundraising experience in similar roles. An assistant level candidate stepping up would definitely be considered, but will need to be able to hit the ground running. The successful candidate will be keen and quick to learn, positive, personable and able to fit in with an open and friendly team.
In addition, marketing experience is really helpful for this role, and you should be able to demonstrate a high standard of supporter care and stewardship in your previous role(s).
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.