£24k - 25k per year
over 3 years ago
This UK charity that supports British soldiers, veterans and their families, is looking for an Events Executive to project manage their flagship high-profile event and campaign to raise awareness and income.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career in events fundraising, and to work on a very successful annual event with high-profile guests – previous guests and ambassadors have included members of the Royal Family.
You will enjoy working in a busy and lively team environment. The role is varied and hands-on, so you will have ample opportunity to develop your skills, and there are excellent progression and development opportunities within the organisation.
A fundraising background is preferred but the organisation is also open to hearing from candidates from a sales, administration or commercial events environment who can demonstrate their passion for the sector.
- Work in partnership with Committee’s to deliver all aspects of the charity’s flagship events
- Work collaboratively with the team to achieve income and participation targets
- Develop and deliver creative and effective marketing plans and communication plans
- Provide support to fundraisers
- Manage income and expenditure budgets
- Work with the corporate manager to develop corporate partner opportunities
Key skills and experience:
- Ability to work with high-profile individuals, awareness of how to manage celebrities and high net worth individuals
- Experience of working with a committee or group of supporters to inspire them towards a shared goal
- Recruiting and managing volunteers
- Excellent people management and interpersonal skills; able to engage and motivate a very wide range of people
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Excellent administrative skills
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Lorraine on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the ref. 59016LS in the subject line. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Plus free training for fundraisers! All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.