Up to £30000 per annum
Chenda Mc Manus
11 months ago
We are working with a leading professional body who are recruiting for an Events Executive.
As Events Executive you will plan and deliver an annual programme of events including an annual conference, graduation ceremony and regional events. You will be involved in every aspect of event planning and you will be responsible for delivering half of our regional member events which take place in the evening across the UK. You will liaise with speakers, arrange all the logistics, work on the budget, be the on-the-ground event lead, and deliver the post-event evaluation.
This is a permanent role paying up to £30,000.
The key responsibilities for the Events Executive are
- Support the events team in the co-ordination of a range of key events
- Lead on the operation organisation of regional member events.
- Maintain the event management booking system and website for events.
- Assist in promoting events when required.
Their ideal candidate will
- Relevant experience in an events role.
- Events experience within a membership body or not for profit sectors.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Be well organised with brilliant attention to detail.