Up to £33360.00 per annum
17 days ago
A new exciting opportunity that offers global travel, flexible working and a potential to grow within their ranks, is now available. Initially this will be a 18 month contract, with the aim to go long term. This Education Charity operates on four continents.
You will be coordinating a variety of key events during the year, including a congress event with expected participation of up to 500 people. Working alongside event partners in country, you will direct them in the logistics of setting up the events. Areas you should expect to work on: implementing the full cycle of event planning and management, programme development and planning, event budgeting, venue selection, travel and logistic arrangement, vendor selection and management, communications including registrations, speaker coordination, VIP support, reporting and evaluation.
* Experience in planning, coordinating and running successful events with a variety of audiences
* Experience of delivering complex projects with strict deadlines
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)
* Ability to communicate in a confident and engaging manner at all levels
* Ideally experience working in multi-cultural environments and with a variety of stakeholders
* Ability and willingness to travel internationally
If this sounds like the role for you then we would be keen to hear from you. We are reviewing CVs as and when we are receiving them so if you are keen to apply, then please do so today.
TPP are always keen to speak with candidates looking to work in the sector so if this role isn't quite right for you, please do check out our website www.tpp.co.uk and pop your CV over to us!
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.