Birmingham, West Midlands
£20000.00 - £23700.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
TPP are proudly collaborating with a leading Children's Hospice in Birmingham, who are looking for an Events Coordinator to join their friendly fundraising team!
As Events Coordinator you will be joining one of the UK's largest children's hospice charities and be responsible for event planning, supporter care and growing events fundraising income. Collaborating with the Senior Events Officer you will work to achieve higher event participation and maintain quality supporter care. An opportunity to gain invaluable events exposure you will work on a range of events including, challenge events, special events, balls, and high value partnership events!
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven experience with fundraising events and their role within the charity sector
- Experience of supporter care and participant recruitment
- Great organisational and administrative skills
- Confidence in collaborating with internal and external stakeholders
- A proactive approach and eagerness to develop their fundraising skills
How to Apply:
Closing date - 18th February 2019
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Rhiannon on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org